AXOBOX for Axoloti
AXOBOX is a 3D printed enclosure for Axoloti and Add-Ons boards such Axoctrl. It’s designed to simplify the assembly and customisation of your Axoloti project and keep it safe from dust and shocks.
AXOBOX is composed by two parts: a 3D printed PLA enclosure and a laser engraved acrylic faceplate. This specific design makes easy to switch between different hardware requirements in Axoloti projects without removing the core board.
AXOBOX for Axoloti features a plain faceplate that covers completely the top side of the box. Tip: You can drill this panel to make your own interface layout.
THE PLAIN FACEPLATE IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH AXOCTRL
Axoloti Core is not included. If you don’t have it yet, you can buy it at the official Axoloti store.
Included in the box:
- 3D printed AXOBOX
- Plain Faceplate
- 2 x M3 5mm screws
- 4x M3 10mm screws
- 4x Turrets
- 3D printed HEX tool
HANDMADE IN ROTTERDAM
- FDM 3D printed PLA enclosure + laser engraved acrylic faceplate
- backward compatible with previous version of Axoloti Core and Axoctrl
- suitable for splitted Axoloti Core pcb
- slide-in system to easily place your Axoloti
- extruded labels
- M3 standard screws threads
- removable 8mm side hole to extend i2c or serial com to external devices with a jack socket
- 3D printed HEX tool with double function: attach/remove and screw
- hidden magnet to support further expansions
|Dimensions||17.2 × 10 × 4.5 cm|
3D Printed PLA, Laser engraved Plexiglass