AXOBOX for Axoctrl – Ash
AXOBOX is a 3D printed enclosure for Axoloti and Add-Ons boards such Axoctrl. It’s designed to simplify the assembly and customisation of your Axoloti project and keep it safe from dust and shocks.
AXOBOX is composed by two parts: a 3D printed PLA enclosure and a laser engraved acrylic faceplate. This specific design makes easy to switch between different hardware requirements in Axoloti projects without removing the core board.
AXOBOX for Axoctrl – Ash features a white 3D printed box and a pre-drilled faceplate with engraved labels that match with Axoctrl board. You can chose between 4 different faceplate colours.
Axoloti Core is not included. If you don’t have it yet, you can buy it at the official Axoloti store.
Included in the box:
- 3D printed AXOBOX
- Pre-drilled Axoctrl Faceplate
- 2 x M3 5mm screws
- 4x M3 10mm screws
- 4x Turrets
- 3D printed HEX tool
HANDMADE IN ROTTERDAM
- FDM 3D printed PLA enclosure + laser engraved acrylic faceplate
- backward compatible with previous version of Axoloti Core and Axoctrl
- suitable for splitted Axoloti Core pcb
- slide-in system to easily place your Axoloti
- extruded labels
- M3 standard screws threads
- removable 8mm side hole to extend i2c or serial com to external devices with a jack socket
- 3D printed HEX tool with double function: attach/remove and screw
- hidden magnet to support further expansions
|Dimensions||17.2 × 10 × 4.5 cm|
Antracite, White, Dark green, Light blue
3D Printed PLA, Laser engraved Plexiglass